Sign in to follow this  
General

After A Few Hours Work (pics)

meh its a bit blurry but whacha gonna do

get a trypod.. if you look.. your cameras lens was prob wide open.. and you realy need a trypod for that.. lol.. other than that.. very cool

well thanks for the nice words guys. good to know my work is being apreciated :)

atleast online, because noone at home says anything about it..

well thanks for the nice words guys. good to know my work is being apreciated :)

atleast online, because noone at home says anything about it..

Heh thats the same with me, my parents really dont take much notice of my case and whats in it and how it looks. It took my mum several weeks to figure out I had to in the Aerogate CoolDrive4 with all the flashing lights :P

The only people that do is online people and people at LANs and sometimes friends irl. <_<

most off my friends are preaty amazed with my pc, but other than that they dont really care. also ive never been to a lan so i wouldnt know.

DONT BUY WATER DYE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

find yourself a dollar store, buy an assorted color highlighter marker set and cut the markers open and sqeeze the ink cartridge into your water tank!!!!!!!!!!!---- ill be posting pictures of what this looks like here in a lil bit - i just finished my case mod and i gadda dig out the camera

(save urself some bucks and get highlighters)

DONT BUY WATER DYE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

find yourself a dollar store, buy an assorted color highlighter marker set and cut the markers open and sqeeze the ink cartridge into your water tank!!!!!!!!!!!---- ill be posting pictures of what this looks like here in a lil bit - i just finished my case mod and i gadda dig out the camera

(save urself some bucks and get highlighters)

I would rather save the hassel and buy some water dye, I hear one bottle of the stuff lasts AGES.

How about after you pick the die color then you get conflicting colors of the tub spiral wraps. They look cool, like red fluid with green spiral.

Oh, the spiral is also supposed to help against crinks and scapes on the tube wall .

(pic from www.svc.com)

haha ya i have. :)

i dont think theres one stock part on here from the old 1.6

oh nvm the HDD is but i think ill get a nice sata seagate soon

anywa post those pics i wanna see em.

thats a nice hazy shade of blue u got goin on there Flagg - almost makes me want to rub my eyes cause its so luminecent lol

I would rather save the hassel and buy some water dye, I hear one bottle of the stuff lasts AGES.

i did it cause i like to break things ;) and i wanted to see how LITTLE money and time i could spend making a killer mod