Sign in to follow this  
r_target

Tkc Server

Thanks, would hate to fall behind in scrolling when it returns.

well, one week ago (7 days) the head guy said it would take at least a week, so we can expect to see it up soon, I hope... Im just hopeing that the project survives... it should though, and maby when it comes back up we can encourage other OCing/Computer forums to start TKC as well... That could be a fun thing to undertake!

Thanks, would hate to fall behind in scrolling when it returns.

Heh heh, I don't think you have anything to worry about.

And I'm wanting to subit my 400,000..... scrolls.... actually it's probably more, as I have 2 submissions to make, one from home and one from my girlfriends PC that had been saved up while I was there.

:D

And I'm wanting to subit my 400,000..... scrolls.... actually it's probably more, as I have 2 submissions to make, one from home and one from my girlfriends PC that had been saved up while I was there.

cheater :P she should sign up herself :P

Not from her typing and such, just mine, the server went down a while before I left her place, so I wasn't able to submit, so I asked her to keep the program on her comp until I tell her the server is back up.

I would have had even more, but I had to do a clean install of XP when I got home, and I didn't bother backing up the 200,000 scrolls I had built up prior to going on Vacation, but oh well, I've made that amount up over the last 3 days, and then some. :typing:

According to the PIQSoftware forums, the server should be up sometime within the next 5 or 6 days. Hopefully it is, I get antsy when I'm not sure I'm still the top scroller. :lol:

does the TKC thing work for games.. wehn you press keys?? if so i would have about a billion :-/