asus

Are you A+ certified?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Are you A+ certified?

• YES
    • NO
    • Hope to be soon
    • NEVER

What are you A+ certified in? :repost: lol.. but anyway...

this is what i know without studying.. anybody got a good webpage "free" for the A+ exam.. were i coudl study.. and do you know what a "transpher corona is" ? lol.. do you! i did.. :unsure:

passing.jpg

LOOK AT THIS LOL.. BTW i dont use the hints, with the exeption of this

anyway.. it voids that answer

beer.jpg

i payed for the softwere from learnkey.. i got a special discount.. i only paid 150 insted of 300

Agallion !!! Please elaborate.. and tell me more.. mabe a good study tool??? i realy need to pass this freeken test!

A+ has unfortunately LOST it's value in the real world on it's own. there are so many IDIOTS with A+ that it actually degrades the folks that know what's going on :(

but you'll need A+ to move on to the next certs like MCP (which is the least you should get... it's where the men are seperated from the boys).

A+ has unfortunately LOST it's value in the real world on it's own. there are so many IDIOTS with A+ that it actually degrades the folks that know what's going on :(

but you'll need A+ to move on to the next certs like MCP (which is the least you should get... it's where the men are seperated from the boys).

bigred.. how do you know SO MUCH ABOUT LIFE lol.. realy you are so right.. my network admin has a A+ and what does he do.. FORGETS THE HSF after he installed a new pentum 4 into the mobo.. he turned it on.. posts.. and STOPED.. lucke your him, the p4 have some very good heat protection prosedures, lol.. what a dubass he is.. lol.. but he is realy a funny guy.. but anyway.. any one know were i can get somthing free to study from.. i just want to take it to see how i do.. lol