H E L P

Installing windows, can take some time. Took me about 45mins my first time lol

Always lay it down on a flat surface (the window and the case panel).

Put the molding in first (The best you can).

Next slide the plexi glass down in the molding (again the best you can).

Then, what I usually do is get a small flathead screwdriver and work around the molding, and lifting the molding up some, so that the plexi can go down in it.

Hard to explain in text..

I got it completely in 2 different times, installed just like you said also (happens to be almost exactly like my instructions).

Its almost like something is pushing the window out from the inside but i don't even get a chance to put the case side on my case. The rubber molding seems like it isn't gripping the case side or something. I stopped by PCMODs and looked at their case sides and mine is installed the exact same way. Thats when they told me $20 to put it on for me. Just may end up paying them.

:angry:

ahh a pci slot cover, I'll have to try that one next time :)

Well, did you sand the edges of your window cut out? If so, that might be a problem as to why the rubber is not gripping it well.

I have been using a jigsaw on the last couple of my windows, and I have found it cut's faster and leaves a less "smooth" finish. Which is great for gripping the molding :)

My window is constantly falling out, I got it at PC Mods too, it is a rather big pain, i take my side panal off and lean it on somthing, then i got to spend 30 minutes putting my window back in.

So i went and cut the hole a little bigger because it was very very snug, and what ya know it still does it ??? goan supper glue the molding on next time around :D

Linux, I haven't sanded anything, it has a perfect edge on the window with no sanded smoothness to it at all. I discovered the slot cover while looking for a screwdriver, I wasn't prepared by having a screwdriver already sitting there and once I got the window in the 1st time, the only thing I could reach was the slot cover and wha-laa it worked great.

Bass_freak, do me a favor and email them at [email protected] about your problem also. Their outlet store is down the road from me and they want $20 to put the window in even though I already have the hole cut to their specs. Maybe they'll give me a break if more people are having the same problem. I realize and am sorry this doesn't help you but.....scratch my back bro !!!! I am about to go insane listening to these 120mm fans I got running in my case, sounds like I am sitting in the middle of a WWII airfield with a million old prop driven planes taking off all around me.

• 1 month later...

ok i did this today the best way to get the window is when your putting the window in add a little drop of super glue every 6 to 8 inch i had the same problem but the super glue worked perfect. :)

ok i did this today the best way to get the window is when your putting the window in add a little drop of super glue every 6 to 8 inch to the strip that locks it down the last step (you know). I had the same problem but the super glue worked perfect. :) That is the hardest part of it but if you get a friend to help you it is 10 times easier.