Whats The Longest Youve Stayed Awake

48 hours. Two Lans Both on the same weekend Lol... One started friday ended saturday morning then i went right to the other one and left at about 10pm sunday... Didnt actully get two sleep till 4:00am that monday.. :D

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The longest Ive stayed up in the last year was 112 hours, I fell asleep when I accidently took benedril in the end. I could have stayed up a few more hours otherwise. When I don't sleep for about 80 hours I get crazy and I think I can rap.

well.. i dont keep track but today i work up at 3pm and now its 4 am

the other day i work up at 10 pm, amd did not go back to sleep until the day after yesterday.. so i think my max is like 1 day or mabe longer.. but.. i know i could go like 10 days, TRUST ME.. i have so much enegery.. and this is after, riding my bike 3 miles to grandmothers house, scraping the pourch all day, rideing 1/2 mile to autozome, and then back.. another 1/2 mile.. then 3 miles back home, the 1/2 mile run to the fitness center, and worked out for 3 hours, then ran home, then went to a movie Colatoral "great movie" and played some drippys 2fort only, went and looked at some photogrophy revews, and now i am typing this silly message :sleep:

i am at 38 right now (though i did lay down for 9 hours last night, as i said earlier, i didnt get any sleep), as soon as i finish helpin this guy setup MBM5, i think i will catch some shuteye

As a matter of fact today i decided i will stay up for 24 hours and play video games straight i have a bout 4 energry drinks (2 sobe and 2 amp) and coffee i may even stay up longer idk yet but some time i play to stay up about a week dunno if ill be able to do it but you never know :foldon: