Whats The Longest Youve Stayed Awake

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When I was about 16 I stayed up about 4 1/2 days playing Diablo II and some other computer games while drinking mtn. dew up the ying yang but then I guess I just went out all of a sudden for almost 1 1/2 days. Scared my mom so bad that I was sleeping so long that she called my aunt at the hospital and she came over to check me out. They figured out I was fine though. That totally screwed up my sleeping pattern but I beat a few computer games. Ahh...the joys of summer. Now my usual is 24-48hrs just screwing around. I guess thats college for ya. lol.

Not very long for staying awake I think.. never timed myself.. I have been up all night tonight though (its now 6.15am).. so thats probably about 20 hours so far. More into sleeping.. i can easily sleep for 24hrs if I have nothing better to do.

about 36 hours here....overnight lan party then went to seattle to see my brother get sworn into the coast guard.

right now I have about 34 hours in, at least I dont think I slept last night...no idea why i wasnt able to sleep, i just layed in bed for about 9 hours...

Cool, I am considered legally insane lol.

you could use that in court... lol... as if you had to be told you were insane... pffft!

3 days for me... well, more like 3 nights technically... 3 nights of clubbing in a row with about 4 hours of almost non-stop full swing techno dancing mayhem each night...

then i passed out soon after the 3rd night, got back.. had a smoke, passed out for 22 hours, no amount of shaking, eye poking, water splashing or . spanking could wake me up... apparenly i slept with my eyes open and rolling too which confused my mates no end...

haha, these days, if i miss two nights sleep i'll sleep through my alarm clock... i'd need some sort of electrocution alarm clock to wake me up... i bet i'd be immune to that after a while as well... lol

anyway, 6:19am, i think it's time for bed :lol:

(mate in halls was impressed that i was having breakfast at 3pm today!! lol, and dinner at 1am)