Whats The Longest Youve Stayed Awake

well im bored and its 4:45 am EST just decided gona try to stay awake as long as i can

for more then a day right now been awake for 17 hours watchin celerbrity deathmatch

good bye

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

probably the longest was about 3 days straight, and the next worst was getting about a total of 8 hours sleep over a 1 week period (several times on that).

naturally, I had the pleasure of working the whole time for all of those, so it was a little easier to stay awake - not much, but a little. Of course, after each of them, I had to sleep for about 2 days straight to get over it...

No "old skool geeks" here?

You guys ever hear of the Gygax challange?

not that I was a geek, well maybe a bit of one :) in high school there was the "Gygax" challange. Gary Gygax was the creator of D&D, Duengon's and Fragaons. See in the mid 80s the D&D craze was all over, and the challenge was to stay up and play D&D the longest, the actual record is held by some Jersey kids 2 years earlier and it was 8days 9hours of nothing but D&D. you could catnap each day for no more than 60min, drink as much jolt cola you can and pizza, many many slices of pizza :)

We did 3 1/2 days, then we all passed out... if anyone asks that WAS drug free too...

:)