Logitech Z-640's

Sly_C

i've been looking at these speakers for quite awhile now and i was just wondering if any of you guys who own a set of them out there could help me? I was just curious if u can wall mount them and how long the cords are? thanx.

Sound like speakers that cost $100 more. Like everyone else says they have little stands that can be mounted onto the wall with screws. The wires are plenty long. The 5.1 makes games even more enjoyable.

yeah I almost got those, then wanted a bit more oomph and was saving for the Z-560s (the THX Certified 4.1 system), then I ended up getting a home theater reciever and speakers that werent being used at home, and upgraded it with longer cables and more speakers, my next upgrade will be a true surround sound reciever, but yeah, for multimedia speakers I would highly recommend logitech. doh...im babbling again im gonna go to bed

I have these speakers too, they produce extremely good sound and bass for the price. Although I dont mount my speakers on my wall, I can tell you this, the cords on the rear speakers are not that long as opposed to some of the creative speakers ones, its easily fixed though because you can buy the cable extensions. I mean dont get me wrong, they are pretty long, but depending on how far away your wall is, you may have a problem.

Other than that they are extremely good, I run them on my SB live 5.1 and they are brilliant.