Sign in to follow this  
STEVEXXXXX

My New Toy ;)

isn't it obvious? he's faking it [...]

edit: it seems that stevexxx is laughing his . off right now- he hasn't posted for a week in this thread, he's just having fun watching us drool

can't you remember stevexxxx's first posts?

i applaud his pure genius on cat cooling (that was a gem seriously, cheers steve) but i think you might find stevie boy has a wicked sense of humour

i like it, heh heh, but i wouldn't believe steve has an engineering sample anything..

you guys are posting like he stole money from you or something. so hes fake. big deal. its not like youve never seen an unlocked Cpu reach 5 ghz.

Yeah, that "preliminary" Sandra shot sure looked like a screenshot of a screenshot of a screenshot if you ask me. (And I don't care if you're asking, I'm telling!!! :P )

lol reading through this thread made me laugh.

btw absolute zero (0 Kelvin) isnt possible as far as mankind knows :P

its not like youve never seen an unlocked Cpu reach 5 ghz.

well not really but the biggest oc i've ever seen was at a friend of mine's: 4.6ghz :O on a 3.2 presscot. i think that u guys will agree that's a nice oc. unfortunately the guy was a complete newb (o was i at the time). did i mention that i have a 3.2 presscot neckless? c'est la vie at least the guy had the fastest proc in the hole city(for about 10 minutes) :lol:

btw stevexxx is a really funny guy(i came to this concluion after reading some of his pasts), such a funny guy should not be bashed by nobody

I don't believe ANYBODY without a screenshot. and NOT a screenshot of a screenshot. WE CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE, DUH!