Sign in to follow this  
Joost27

Doom 3

ok ok, so lets see some benchmarks already, ive been scouring the net for REAL WORLD benchmarks by people on REAL WORLD machines, can't believe there isn't any up yet

so how is the multiplayer guys?

Lemme get back on and use fraps and I'll give you some FPS.

Head back towards where you first come in, (where you start the game). Alpha labs will be posted above one of the doors, its by the desk where you get your pda.

Thx, I'll see if I can get there.

Gonna have to wait till tomarrow though. I can't do it tonight, have to get up early in the morning.

This is the best game I have played hands down!!! It runs perfectly on my ti4600 at 800 x 600 medium quality. It runs so good that I am tempted to up the resolution or turn on some AA. But serious this game is freakin awesome and the graphics are amazing even on a middle end system like mine.

EDIT: ha i just said middle end.... how does that work out? :lol::ph34r:

Ya I got my today and have been playing since 10:00 pm its now almost 2:00 am so.... I had to stop and come read some things because im twitching from all the insanity that happens in this game......my computer isnt lagging at all which im very happy about...running it on high quality.....im a little to jumpy at the moment almost just killed my cat.....so the game looks great, love the graphics, quite challenging too (as long as you dont play it on easy :P im trying out veteran :blink: cant even imagine what nightmare is going to be like. Only thing that bothers me and that also keeps getting me killed is that there is no 2nd fire or zoom the right click button instead of doing something good make you jump so I keep jumping around the monster and not shooting it :( also I love the head shots since there faces explode and what not.

Does anyone know any of the locker combinations? I'm at 017 right now... can't figure out the combonation...

I looked at the help book at BEst buy. I wrote down codes

Mars City 2 584

Enpro 734

Administration delta 0508

Then I ran into 842 and 347, 123, 752 , 102, 586 ,

I am not having luck really. I have only opened one up. I want to open my Martian buddy :P

Nice game, Now that I have rested a little. I am at the pint which you into the room that has that growth and it says help me. You grab the PDA and then get beaten baddly by those ugly bastages. I found the only way to survive is to sprint out the door. But you have to kil the one that spawns right infront of you. Then run,kill another and then use grenades. I haven't qite gotton it done. I did go threw on god mode. But whats the fun in that. :ph34r:

Edited by Hailstorm

I just started DOom3 and every so often when I attempt an action like press ESC, or it tries to load a new area (i think). The game just crashes without an error....

Help>????

hey yall are lucky, i'm hearing all sorts of different stuff about the uk release date,
Edited by dean25

What skill level are you guys on? I started it on Veteran and its freakin hard. I'm kinda stuck because I've only got like 10 health... I'm in like Alpha Sector 3 or something like that. Also how do I show fps? I can't figure out how to get into console...

im at alpha 1 right now on veteran , hardest one till nightmare, wonder what nightmare is like