Sign in to follow this  
Joost27

Doom 3

My friend and I are sitting adjacent to each other and playing through the game right now. Really really nice looking. He is running it on ultra high settings on a 6800 ultra, p4 3.0c at about 3.3. He's got 512 megs of dual channel RAM and insists that it is making some frames jittery. Looks pretty nice to me though.

Back to the game!!!

The end scene:

Why would you do such a thing? Not that I expect the game to have a great story but meh.

Is that 9800Pro that you have a 128mb or 256mb?

128 mb

I dont want to show you any monsters or special levels that would spoil the game

Edited by SkullZ

Ok, i finally getting to the last parts of the game, the textures and the detail nar the end is freaking awsome, you can see bloos all over the walls and gooey textures all around, this by far has to be the best single player game i have ever played in my life.

I hate it when im out of ammo and those marine zombies start shooting at me :/

Yeah those guys are a pain in the ace. I'd rather take on those dang flame throwing imps or whatever.

I played it today for about 20 minutes. I didnt encounter any scary guys yet! Had to go to work. On my machine, i had to turn the detail settings to medium and run without AF & AA. Im running it in 1024 x 768 and it seems pretty smooth. But when i had the detail settings on high, the lag was terrible. I had to turn the detail in my card settings in windows from highest to high too. Time for an X800 i think :(