Doom 3

Joost27

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i been playing doom3 all sunday and all monday so far. i got stuck playing super turbo turkey puncher for about 30mins thou haha, i got a retail copy satday night from my dude who runs a gamestop here ya it rocks

errr...uhhh. what?!

hmmmm webx is a lil pirate...sittin' over there with his hl2 beta files...tsk tsk...clean up your desktop as well fool lol...

that was a filthy desktop! not much point of having a backdrop there! hehe (jk)

:)

errr...uhhh.  what?!

its in the kitchen, i didnt actually stop to play the game tho, funny thing is, is theres alot of referance to older games in Doom3, just mine thismorning...i need a better vid card... my ti4200 just doesnt cut it anymore

shot00001-copy.jpg

shot00002-copy.jpg

shot00003-copy.jpg

shot00004-copy.jpg

shot00005-copy.jpg

shot00006-copy.jpg

shot00007-copy.jpg

shot00008-copy.jpg

shot00009-copy.jpg

Edited by KaluMinati

Ghost just called gamestop here in Washington and the guy said that they had moved the release date back to Wednesday!!!! Im pissed, i have 46 dollars down on the game so I cant just say screw the 5 bucks and go somewere else. Stupid gamestop <_<

its in the kitchen, i didnt actually stop to play the game tho, funny thing is, is theres alot of referance to older games in Doom3, just mine thismorning...i need a better vid card... my ti4200 just doesnt cut it anymore

man, someone needs to up the alpha...or maybe it's just harder to see when it's that small...i dunno, but like the first screenie, i can't see shiz

man, someone needs to up the alpha...or maybe it's just harder to see when it's that small...i dunno, but like the first screenie, i can't see shiz

im playing the game without messing with default brightness or any other colour settings.. its taht dark and in some parts...darker, infact theres a few spots where you cant see jack untill u pull out a flashlight and see some dude with a monkey wrench swinging towards your head

hey yall are lucky, i'm hearing all sorts of different stuff about the uk release date, 13th is the earliest i've found :( blast blast blast i'm just hoping my card can handle it, i'm always too demanding :( ach well....only a month till x800 pro :D being the ati man i am ;) but the 6800 does look very tempting :blink: