Yeah It's Me...again

tarkins

Ok I post this new topic because nobody seem to look at the old topic

http://forums.overclockersclub.com/index.p...c95bbc450baad0d

and because I have some new info.

I add an thermal sensor on the back of my GPU and the temp never goes over 38 degres C.

I'm now at 315/650 and it is very stable (during 3DMark).

So I ask you the same question:

***What will happen if I OC it too much?

Will my test with 3dmark simply crash (the computer will restart and I will simply have to but back the frequencies where they were)?

or

Is there any chances that my card fries without any warning (computer crash)?

You understand that I really don't want the lose this card...

Last question, if it is stable during my test with 3dmark, will it be always stable or can it fries (or crashes) 2 weeks after?***

Thank you

just let it be me man, that's nice set up already, you're not going to notice any difference with any of the current games but If you do want to do some more overclocking for your personal satisfaction, from my experience 3d madonion test just froze and all I had to do was reboot and change the settings.

But honestly unless you want some bragging rights there's need to overclock anymore with your current card, you shouldn't expect anymore than 14 to 20 percent increase out of your video card however.

hope this helps. ;)

:(:(:(

I feel so stupid...I badly install my temp prob, it wasn't correctly fix on the back of the GPU.

:(:(:(

I put back the frequencies where they were (275/555). After a benchmark (3D Mark) my temp (GPU) was at 45.

Is it normal?

:unsure:

If you want to overclock more, just overclock in smaller incraments, like 1 or 2 and constantly test it to

see if its running stable. Most of the time 3D Mark just freezes. In that case just restart your comp. and go back to last good settings.

ok,thanks

When I OC it to 325/670, 3D Mark wasn't freeze but the image was strange some time :blink: . It is hard to explain but they were kind for lines in the screen. Espacially during Dragotic. Those lines were like 1 inche wide and it was like if the image hang in those lines.

I hope it is clair. :unsure:

Did it happen to you?