i just got into OCin, modding about a month ago

and i must say thx to you all for your help

cause you all seem to answer all my noob questions

reallly fast

:bah:

and its not a flame forum like many i visit

...like.. steam forums :blink:

you all are very helpfull

No problem. Did you get to order that 9800 Pro? And have you actually done the 3MHz of OCing your board will allow? (169 max fsb)

hanvet chose a gfx yet and my

cpu is running at 2.27 i think 13x 175

and i up my gfx card from 250 446 stock to

310/515

yeah! occ is the best! :D tell all ya friends and get them over here... and get them to fold too! B)

I wouldn't recommend running that 175 fsb. It may be stable with your Ti, but an ATi card wont tolerate it. Since you can't lock your AGP speed, it goes up when your fsb isn't a standard speed. The highest you can hit and keep the 66MHz AGP is 169. You'll have to do that once you get your Radeon

Yup, OCC is THE best. At the EOCF, I got flamed down for anything wrong that I did, and was soon banned... as they never told me straight out that I was spamming(yes, I need to be told straight out sometimes). Here at the OCC, we're a family. We help and support each other with needs, whether they be hardware/OCing related or personal. We all do our best to help, as it's hard to be the best of overclocking forums, which we are.

Yup, OCC is THE best. At the EOCF, I got flamed down for anything wrong that I did, and was soon banned... as they never told me straight out that I was spamming(yes, I need to be told straight out sometimes). Here at the OCC, we're a family. We help and support each other with needs, whether they be hardware/OCing related or personal. We all do our best to help, as it's hard to be the best of overclocking forums, which we are.

ehhhh, yep occ pwns alright B)

yeah i tend to agree =)

so what is this Folding thing all about ?

:withstupid::typing::foldon::ph34r:

Edited by danked

yeah, occ is the best. although the visual design could be a bit slicker (sorry d3, LP, etc.. ) it has the best stuff and people

yeah i tend to agree =)

so what is this Folding thing all about ?

:withstupid::typing::foldon::ph34r:

yes OCC is da best lol....folding is a project put on by stanford university to study protein folding and misfolding. in short it helps find cures for diseases such as cancer, alzheimers, etc.... click here and here to learn more about it.

you might be able to pull off a good oc with a ati card if you keep the agp bus speed at between 67-69mhz. the mid 170 fsb should be fine with a ati 9800pro. even if it isnt stable 169fsb and a 9800pro will offer great perfromance