Omg. My Hose Tore In Half!

General

WEll lemme say that this is all my dads fault for turnin the fan off on my radiator and for leaving it like that. i wasnt at the pc so i didnt notice but when i got home i went on the pc and it shutdown as soon as i move the mouse. I touch my rad and u could cook a crapin egg on it. I burnt myself. Well i decided to take the h20 system off so i wouldnt have nay surprises, and the dang hose just exploded as i was taking it out. spilling water everywhere. thank god it wasnt in my pc. anyway now i had to go buy more hosing. But thank god nothing is dameged. Im usin an air sink right now <_<

wow if that was in ur case..id say stop overclocking as its apparent youve done somthing to anger teh oc gods...you played ut2k4 on a mac didnt you

I tried on my brothers eMac but the thing only has like a Radeon 7000.

WEll lemme say that this is all my dads fault for turnin the fan off on my radiator and for leaving it like that.

no, it's your fault for even making "turnin the fan off" an option... is it a house fan? if it is, then i'd duct tape over all the switches, the wall socket and everything and then double remind the entire house not to turn it off...

maybe even rig it up so it doesn't have a switch, and can't unplug from the wall...

OR what i would do if i had a separate powered fan is have it be controlled by relay to turn on whenever my pc was on...

oh yeah, next time your radiators ever hot like that, run the fan!!!! for like 10 minutes at least... run the fan and the pump (block taken off the socket) to cool it all down and reduce the pressure in there...

actully its just a 120mm fan i had hooked to my rad. and he has his own computer, i donno why he came to my room and decided to surf the net. he sees the buttons and starts freaking turning them. when he sees theres no more noise ehe leaves it like that and wonders why i dont turn the noise off..

I made it turn offable because im not an idiot, and i know what speed its safe to run my fans. make no mistake tho ive told them all about it.

I made it turn offable because im not an idiot, and i know what speed its safe to run my fans. make no mistake tho ive told them all about it.

i know you're not gonna go turning off the rad fan... i just meant you shoulda idiot proofed it against the forces of your unwitting dad...

Woah, close call dude. You got lucky this time. Put a label next to the button on your case that says "DO NOT TOUCH" in big bold letters. Hopefully that will help.

why cant he be more like my sister

If you dont know what your doing then dont touch anything.

What pisses me off tho is i have to go buy more tubing :angry:

I might just superglue that button at a certain postition. but then it kinda defeats the purpose of having a fan speed controller..

seriously tho BOILING!