Abit Ic7-g Maxii Advance

I got my IC7-G MAXII Advance today, thinking that I could have it up and running before evening. Got everything set up, windows installed with SP1 and my second hard drive in and working. The problems started when I plugged in my third hard drive, a 200GB WD EIDE drive. My other two are SATA drives, one is a 120 and the other a 160. I can load all drives and I see them in BIOS just fine, but after I leave the first screen (where I can get into BIOS) and where it normally loads windows, it just won't load windows. It stays on a blank, black screen, with no error message. I've been at this for about 6 hours and am ready to call it quits and return the board for an ASUS, so if anyone knows anything that could help fix this it would be very much appreciated.

Which BUS is the IDE HD on? This mobo won't allow two types of connections on the same Bus Master. You can't use serials 1 & 2 AND use IDE Bus 1. The controller will only control one or the other. Try switching to "combined Mode" in BIOS under the Serial ATA options, or Try hooking it up to IDE-2.

Edited by Pent uP Rage