Moon Phases

Here's on of the Lunar Eclipse last year...I cropped it....took it from the side of the road by my friend's house...I missed most of it and didnt have a great location...but I figured that since we're sort of on the subject of the moon...here's a phase that doesnt happen often...took it with a 2 megapixel camera...hard to focus :lol:

EDIT: forgot the picture...there ya go

but syk wins by a long shot...

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's on of the Lunar Eclipse last year...I cropped it....took it from the side of the road by my friend's house...I missed most of it and didnt have a great location...but I figured that since we're sort of on the subject of the moon...here's a phase that doesnt happen often...took it with a 2 megapixel camera...hard to focus :lol:

theres one october of this year (day after my mom's birthday actually). i hope i don't forget.

Here's on of the Lunar Eclipse last year...I cropped it....took it from the side of the road by my friend's house...I missed most of it and didnt have a great location...but I figured that since we're sort of on the subject of the moon...here's a phase that doesnt happen often...took it with a 2 megapixel camera...hard to focus  :lol:

theres one october of this year (day after my mom's birthday actually). i hope i don't forget.

yeah, last year the lunar eclipse was on a full moon too. so it was really cool