I've Ideas

have you seen the size of the vehicle/machine that transports a rocket from the "garage" to the launch-pad? it's like half a mile long.

so maybe, if you got a really big shopping cart.... :lol:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

starting August 14 its speed week out here in Utah at the salt flats. Last year there was a Semi truck that had 2 modified tug boat motors that did around 280 mph. My friend is going out with his bored and stroked ZX-12 with nitrous and trying to get into the record books. Trying to beat 223 I think.

starting August 14 its speed week out here in Utah at the salt flats. Last year there was a Semi truck that had 2 modified tug boat motors that did around 280 mph. My friend is going out with his bored and stroked ZX-12 with nitrous and trying to get into the record books. Trying to beat 223 I think.

Bah... Mach 7 scramjet all the way!

Or just take a US space shuttle fuel tank and booster rockets, attach to spaceship rockets and aforementioned items to a shopping cart... MACH 20!!!1111

put a blower inforced with fiber glass i think it was to keep out the density in it.and u will friggin pwn any 1 if u have a full tank of gas,cuz that will eat up gas sooo fast.sum guy who made his own parts for his car in the nhra made a blower like that and it was banned from the nhra cuz it was too powerful. lol! :rolleyes: