Sign in to follow this  
Psywar

UV Cathrode, and My GF4 MX440

Hey ya'll Im sittin up here at MML right now.. Leechin like a lil mofo.. last night PC Sales was in the house and I got a UV Cathrode 12inch 26 bucks.. They look soo cool in the case lol.. I need to like tie up the wires with Neon Zip ties lol.. I got a green neon on top, and the UV on the bottom side.. Looks cool!

when I get home wed or thurs.. I will get some pics of it for you all if your interested in seeing it..

some guy had a GF4 MX440 for sale.. 30 bucks.. he had wont a GF3 ti 500, and I know Ive been dissing the GF4 MX's but hell.. 35 bucks? IT MINE!! w00t..

so I just put away my GF2 GTS and now im sporting a GF4 MX440.. Honestly.. I have not noticed anything Differnt.. it runs a bit faster.. by like 10 frames a sec... but I think thats because my GF2 only had 32MB of Memory and this card has 64...

So.. I would not recommend to buy a GF4 MX440 unless you can get it for like 30 bucks...

And mr. linuxpro, if you would like me to do some kind of review / bench marking test and post it.. tell me and I can do one for the page... like the differnce between a GF2 and this GF4..

l8rz ya'll

I was sitting in my spot at mml, and this kid was on IRC and he said oh.. Im selling my GF4MX440 for 35 bucks because I just won a GF3 ti500 and I was like I WANT IT!

Im in section 2

I will give u cash right now..

So yeah.. thats how I got it..

My 3d benchmark score got bumped up about 1000 pts..

not too shabby...

w00t!

I want to see One of those new Matrox in action...

I dont know when they come out or what not.. but.. dual 512 ramdac.. 256mb ddr ram..

awesome video card....

irc.enterthegame.com actually... but it was at MML so the server would have been.. Irc.lanwar.lan