Sign in to follow this  
KnuckleHead

Hello

dell isn't even worth my time to make a pinata out of it. lol I personally prefer just setting it on fire. lol

hey, I wouldnt blame him guys, it was his parents decision, hes been trying to get his own rig started and I'm willing to help him but his parents are the type who say "Whats the point of letting you build one if we have a perfectly good one right here" and "we cant trust you with your own computer, too much pr0n on the net" LoL, no offence knuckle, but you no its true :P

Welcome to the OCC! And don't listen to the others, there's nothing wrong with feeding me :D.

Remember, fold, fold, fold, type, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, bathe regularly, fold, fold, fold, and oh yea, throw me some food from time to time. It's ok to feed us llamas :D.

And try letting us here at the OCC talk to your parents about letting you build your own PC. All you have to do is hide your pr0n in your Windows directory, and let them do daily check-ups if they want. To clear the "My Documents" folder... well, google that, because I'm too lazy to explain.

And my personal introduction... Hi! I'm Kamikaze Badger, your local furry addicted person. PM me if you want to see some stuff that'll freak you out more than S&M... such as... HARD NRG'S ROOM!

Edited by Kamikaze Badger

PM me if you want to see some stuff that'll freak you out more than S&M... such as... HARD NRG'S ROOM!

Why would you need to PM to see hardNRG's room.. you could ask these guys they've seen HardNRG's room a bunch of times:

interview.jpg

Why would you need to PM to see hardNRG's room.. you could ask these guys they've seen HardNRG's room a bunch of times:

interview.jpg

whasup with his room?

Hardnrg loves The Village People!!! Woo hoo, I'm going to get some mileage out of that!

Edited by Phil

Hello, My name is Exeter, and I am an alco.........oh wait... wrong room :ph34r:

Welcome to OCC, Don't feed the Llamas, :foldon: , and the Village People Rock baby!