Sign in to follow this  
KnuckleHead

Hello

hardnrg is going to have a hard time responding to all the topics first now bc they are more scattered! the tables turn!

*Romanian Accent* Welcome, I am Drac- *mutters curses at self you overhear somethiong about *stupid us... wrong place"* *continues accent* hem, I am Duff Man.... *reverts to normal* OH YEA! keep folding! :foldon:

hardnrg is going to have a hard time responding to all the topics first now bc they are more scattered! the tables turn!

Indeed... shall be intersting to hear other ppls opinions first for a change... :lol:

edit - ppl are posting so fast at the moment.. it makes me feel slow :(

Tis the best computing forum I have ever had the pleasure of visiting.. so hope you stick around and start folding.

:withstupid: without a doubt. Not even forums on other subject matters compete with OCC as far as community goes. This is by far the best forum on the web :)

glad to see you're folding already. that's tru dedication! :foldon:

Now you should join TKC and rack up the keystrokes/clicks/scrolls! :typing:

Welcome to OCC KnuckleHead.... DON'T TOUCH THE LLAMAS!!!! :ph34r:

The first step in OCC helping you out is guiding you to the correct hardware.... Take the Dell you currently have, tie it on a string, INSTANT PINATA!! :P

Get yourself a bunch of fans, a sweet, sweet hardware setup, and some AS5... Then you'll REALLY be one of us :D