KnuckleHead

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D claymeow you inspired me enough to get me to join tkc :P lol

glad to hear it! :)

come on hard

there's something inherently wrong with the wording of that statement <_ src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_rolleyes.gif" alt=":rolleyes:">

Why would you need to PM to see hardNRG's room.. you could ask these guys they've seen HardNRG's room a bunch of times:

interview.jpg

First, welcome knucklehead.

Second, you could go stir crazy visiting this site too much.

Third, great place to find out info on computers and software.

Fourth, you see those villiage people, thats what you will look like after a few months in here. Oh no, I'm starting to look like the Indian. Welcome!!!!

HAHAHAHA. come on hard. you haven't posted yet. You know you wanna retaliate.. I'd be sad if you didn't. bring it on

ok don't be sad... man what the heck is going on here, there isn't space for a bloody village person in my room, let alone the whole village people gang... dang you phil... you have more of an affiliation with the ymca... i think you'll find it was before my time, maybe even before i was born so ha!

anyway, yeah, there ain't no village people, person, records, tapes, cds, or any memorabilia in my room cheers lads...

:lol: meh.. anyway, guess what? overclock.co.uk sent me a 120x120x38 panaflo by accident!!! got it free!!! YEAH!!!

one of the monster 120's for free! LOL! gotta love it... :D

phil loves the village people and he's just waiting for another week or so until he can get his sig pic and have the village people on it... he's just building the hype and getting excited...

i first started out with a dell here.. and this place inspired me to build my own custom computer.. "i have allready build one or two" but i decited i wanted a modded one :D