Good Mouse?

Newport

I jsut bought the MX700....  used it for about a week now,....  LOVE it!!  very smooth, NO lag...very nice

the MX510 is its wired cousin

I have the MX510(which has much better tracking than the MX700).

My dad uses an MX700, which I can't stand one bit. Even with fresh batteries and the reciever 6 inches away, I can still feel the lag in the cursor and it drives me nuts.

I use the MX700 at work and I hate it, can't go two days with out recharging. I use Microsoft wireless mouse(2 of them) at home, and I haven't replaced the batteries once this year(on Duracells) Besides that, I like to use the Xtrac mouse pad, and that @#$% logitech just wont work with that. They have their Optic's mounted on a slant I guess, and that distorts.

Wow, you guys really don't like the MX700? I have one from the cordless MX duo and I think it's outstanding. I just put it in the recharge station when I'm not using it, and I've never had any problems with battery drainage or cursor lag.

Hmmmm... I love my MX700...

actually had battery problems with my MS wireless....

Sadly it seems that the phrase..."your results may vary" holds true in todays world of poor quality control...

Truer words were never spoken....eh?

I'm usin a $15 logitech mouse right now, but I want an MX510 those things look so awesome. As for wireless mice, I hate them. My parents have one and I can't stand it. They have the microsoft one and have only replaced the batteries twice since they got it during a Thanksgiving sale last year.

I'm gonna have to chalk up another vote for the MX700, its soooo smooth and I think that the battery life is excellent. I mean, when you go to sleep @ night, put it on the charger, how hard is that? Do you charge your cell phone? (yes) Do you charge your house phone? (yes) Do you charge anything cordless when it needs charging? (yes) So then why is it so hard to charge your mouse?