Sign in to follow this  
GregP24

I Hate Asus!

...... .... No B)

k that was an unfair comparison

anything is better than an ECS

*sniff* no one likes the lanparty :(

I think Lanparty boards rule I just can't afford one right now also the rig in sig is still serving me very well :foldon: and Dark yes even FIC, just not ecs or pcchips both of those are even worse than asus well not worse just on the same level or little higher I haven ever had one of those catch fire on me

BTW check you PSU man !!

That was my first thought when I read the 1st post. :withstupid:

what the hell caught on fire? your entire mobo? surely not...

my first asus did the same thing. so did my first sound card, and my second. maybe it's me

Hmm I have 4 of the P4C800Deluxe, the only problem I had was when Danger Dens maze 4 leaked around there high pressured tested, warranty void if removed sticker block leaked through there sealant aroung the trheads and got mine wet and killed the VC and MB, I have all kinds of boards folding ECS, DFI, Albatrons, Asus, this last Asus even survived a peltier meltdown and getting wet again, I got this out of it with the 3.2EE but thats max (not stable) its just been folding at 3.7ghz 24/7 like the rest of all my machines for months, sorry you got a bad one or 2 if it was the boards fault, I bough like 6 Abit IC7Max3s but took the back before I ever installed them because of there problems which are supposed to be doing better now. This was an Asus

Edited by road-runner