Welcome to OCC! and to folding!

yea nrg it isn't post based that is for sure. if it was you'd have been able to change yours the first week. lol

If its not post based, then why can't I change mine? I'm personally guessing it is post based. Would a mod like to clear this up for all of us?

Welcome to OCC! and to folding!

yea nrg it isn't post based that is for sure. if it was you'd have been able to change yours the first week. lol

If its not post based, then why can't I change mine? I'm personally guessing it is post based. Would a mod like to clear this up for all of us?

I can clear it up for you. 180 days membership=custom member title. :)

Maybe "Space for Rent" comes after "God" for member titles. Might need to check with management on that one. Mine showed up right on 180 days, which was just a couple days ago.

"Space for Rent" as in "Hmmmm we see you all over the forums hardnrg." :lol::lol::lol:

Yeah.. i didn't consider that.. but then, not many ppl have made that many posts eh.. :lol: . Can someone else who has made loads of posts tell us.

Edit - I just realised that anyone who has made that many posts has been a member for much longer.. so already have custom titles. Suppose it must just be a default title then.

Yep.. that comes directly from LP, should have searched more thoroughly. This means I should get mine soonish.. can't be bothered to work out exactly when.

Well like others said it s NOW time based, but for me I remember that it USED to be post based-you had to have 1500 posts. At least thats what I was told when I joined, I think LP later changed that. :unsure: