case moddin

I have seen a computer with a cd player in it does anyone know what im talking about?

There called Equalizers, and yes they go in your computer...

Go to newegg.com i belive and type in equalizers..

as for putting a cd player in your comp.. It can be done yes..

l8rz

-Psy-

is there a website that anyone knows of? Why would  i put and eq in my computer? The reason i want to do this is i used to have a big system in my car now it is just collecting dust and it would be different so im going to do it this weekend.

Well, to be simple.. the equalizer does the same thing as the system in ur car equalizer did..

it allows you to change the sound of the cd being played..

Like open winamp.. it has a built in equalizer.. its kind of like that..

when you buy one for your comp it allows you to have certain inputs in to the computer so you have better sound quality.. Like it uses an RCA jack instead of a head phone jack to the speakers..

It will also allow you to use Digital instead of that Analog stuff, digital will sound muuucho better..

http://www.essencompu.com/icywebstorefront.asp?ID=4&sID=43

check out that site.. its got some gooda stuff there..

a nice cheap equalizer for the PC also.

and I noticed you said you had a system in ur car? w00t.. what Kind? :P

I had 2 systems.. they were cool.. JL audio 12inch w6 subwoofer,

and my last system was a 12inch Mmats Juggarnaut sucka 0wned..

Now my car is running 2 6x9's lol..

I had a 1600watt amp LEgacy it was crome.. I loved it..

but yeah anyways.. You can hook ur system up to your computer with the equalizer..

You will still need to power it some how.. I cant think of what its called.. I know radio shack has it.. and you can ask for it..

but you have to make sure u get a DC current one.. or u might ruin ur speakers..

Hrmm.. thats about it d00d

g00d luck happy Moddin

l8rz

If I had the cash and the time Before MML, I would definitly do an equalizer on my comp and hook up my subs to it.. I would have a nice entertainment system then..

But as of now. I am working on a DVD Rom Mod..

thats about it though

l8rz

i have 2 jl 12 wo's an 800 rockford fosgate 2 audio bahn 12s and a 600 watt rockford fosgate amp have you ever seen an audio bahn sub that is the nicest magnet i have ever seen. what happen to your subs im going to hook up the subs in my house if i can ill post it when i get all that done. What is the best way to control 4 fans speeds and 2 neons lights? If you need some fans for cheap i found 92mm fans for .99 i got mine today i dont know what im going to do with them but .99 you got to buy those well so how do you get the 12volts to stay on all the time you know the aux. power? well keep moddin bye. p.s. i should put the whole system in my room mom wouldnt like that those.

I would have to say make a reobus type thing

as for the speeds of the fan.. You will have to buy fans that have speed adjusters on them..I would recommend Enermax they have some cool fans with speed control on them..

and you can mount the switches in ur 5 1/2inch plate on the front of ur comp.. buy 2 switches and mount them in there also and hook the neons up to them..

l8rz

i already have the fans i just want to put a switch that you can have 12, 7, or0 volts going through i dont know where to find them. Do you know what im talking about

get a 3-way 2-conductor switch and make it with the wires from an unused molex connector from the power supply. For 12v use the red and black wire connected to the switch in position 1. Use a small piece of wire to jump the red wire down to one pole of switch position 2 and connect the yellow wire to the other pole, this will give you 7v. leave switch position 3 empty for off. Then connect your fan to the common poles of the switch