My Girl Friend

Hmmm... she looks like a chick I saw in a pr0no once... jk ;)

Since it seem's we're posting pics of our girlfriends, I think I'll hop onto the bandwagon...

...is that you?

katherine.jpg

...taken at her house on her webcam..i didnt ahve my cam with me..

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what the heck are you talking about, i ant 13, im 15. OH and ya about that sub thingy, haha, i guess i am a lil dumb but ya, so what thread should i start, nude GF's? I would if i had a camera.

what the heck are you talking about, i ant 13, im 15. OH and ya about that sub thingy, haha, i guess i am a lil dumb but ya, so what thread should i start, nude GF's? I would if i had a camera.

Obviously you weren't here when we had a babes section. R.I.P. that was my favorite section. :(

Obviously you weren't here when we had a babes section. R.I.P. that was my favorite section. :(

I am slighty irritated that I missed out on the babes section. But then this is a computer forum and that sort of thing can get out of control (you just need to look at this thread.. :lol:)

This is the kind of thing that happens when you post a pic of a woman on here.. can't deny that I was involved though..

I am slighty irritated that I missed out on the babes section. But then this is a computer forum and that sort of thing can get out of control (you just need to look at this thread.. :lol:)

This is the kind of thing that happens when you post a pic of a woman on here.. can't deny that I was involved though..

We just need to make a thread about me... You all can drool over my images and wish that you all had my body! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I know... i'm drop dead sexa! B) :P

We just need to make a thread about me... You all can drool over my images and wish that you all had my body! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I know... i'm drop dead sexa! B) :P

Well, if that thead was ever made, I would inform LP to delete my forum account, then I would sell my computer, and maybe, just maybe, after the councelling, could go take up another hobby such as stamp collecting. :P

Heres my gf :wub:

The thread that I got my avatar from. B)

Nice shot of your gf vampire, :lol:

dude, if you want bunch of men to drool over your body, then i'm sure you could find some more appropriate forums... hahahaha... oh, what's that? you have them bookmarked?

to avoid visually-induced vomiting please do not ever post a thread like that!