Updates Of My Pc!

OK Here's the latest of my machine, I have nowhere to host the images so please respond and I will show you more. I didn't want to put it in the case gallery because it's already there. Anyways, lookin' to see what else I can do to this bad boy, also a good name for it. Help is much appreciated. :) Thanks!

PS> Now I have a black light/blue theme going with the blue paint of the chassis... basically everything is modded, I could use some ideas though...

nice modding, like the blue, i see u have the vantec aeroflow!;)

Thank you! but actually, I hate to disappoint but that's a modded Thermaltake Subzero 4g... :)

Here is a pic of the overall machine... This shows the 80mm-120mm fan up top for my exhaust. I think when I get some free time I'm going to cut a 120mm hole in the bottom and use it for another intake... but that's months away at least. You probally can't read the case badge... but it's silver (matches the case) and has "WARNING OVERCLOCKED" on it. :)

Yes I do love my silver bullets... Anyways, here is an overall pic. If it were up to me those CRT's would be LCD's but I lack the funds. Right now I'm saving up for a good sound card and some Logitech 5.1 THX speakers... :)

What mobo is that? Is that blue fan over the northbridge? Whats goin on there... man i am all confused about those fans.. lol.

Are you lookin for visual mods to the computer or hardware mods or case modifacations? You have some killer airflow i see, lol. Cutting out the back fan gaurds might help in adding to your seemingly "max airflow" theme-ish-age type thing youve got goin on. cuts down on noise too.

i am still tryin to figure out the blue fan on the mobo, lol.

To answer your questons pi-dickens, yes that blue fan is over the northbridge and the RAM via the Zalman bracket.

I already cut out the fan guards completely and modded the fans there to run even more silent with some duct tape and erector set parts, works like a charm. ;)

Noise isn't too bad, the noisiest of the fans is the TMD fan on the CPU which runs at around 32db, where the rest run about 24db. Not too much of a problem to me! :) I'm glad you like it though

Here is a pic of the front, I tried to give the effect of no flash but it didn't come out too well, there is a Tri-LED behind the cover that covers the drives and lights that part up, I'm kinda proud of that. :)

Here is a closeup of the northbridge, as you can see the fan simply blows down on the stock hsf (added some as5 for that :)).

The black in front of the PSU is a custom piece I made for both wire management and asthetics. I'd say it fit well. The drives are all stealthed, there is a DVD and CDRW hidden in there. The TT controller at the bottom doesn't work or anything, its just there because I lost one of the other covers. Oh well... :P