AMD vs. Intel

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wiki? reliable? my arse.

Exactly. Besides, I remember when people were swearing up and down that K8L would launch before 2007 hit. Like I said in the other thread, K8L has been a "rumor" for so long now, who even knows. Maybe K8L is Barcelona, but they sure don't seem to be calling it anything but Barcelona anymore. Either way, Barcelona's been delayed before and it could be delayed again. I'll believe it when I see it.

I was pretty sure that the K8L was moved from Q2 -> Q3, no idea where i heard that, pretty sure it was on these forums somewhere but, whatever, and if amd hasnt announced Barcelona by now, its not coming out in Q2.

• 1 month later...

Lol, I have 3 AMD's 1 Intel but thats going to change their both good but AMD dosen't take challenges to innovate like Intel does so I like Intel better.

Lol, I have 3 AMD's 1 Intel but thats going to change their both good but AMD dosen't take challenges to innovate like Intel does so I like Intel better.

Intel took long enough to be 'innovative'.

I have always had Intel till this rig and my spare. At the moment I own 2 Intel and 2 AMD.

All are quite old now. But my 2.2GHz AMD still kicks the bits out of my 3.4GHz Intel!

Anyone know of any comparison between the flagship CPUs from each company?