Sign in to follow this  
Psywar

Seti Driver

Im not sure... On what it does.. I am running it.. but is it running more then 1?

All this stuff I have circled in red.. on the pic.. what does it mean? do? I am a bit confused.. and I am trying to run more then one at a time..

My comp is a 933.. what do u think I should set the specs at based on what you guys have ran it on in the past?

thanks!

I don't use it, but here is a guess.

Looks to me as if it is currently working on 5.... and after 15 have finished, it will upload to server.

:unsure: ???

Maximum Processes = how many clients you are working on at one time, 5 is a lot, I only run 1.

Desired Cache Size = how many workunits you want to save offline. this keeps you working when you can't connect to the seti servers.

New client button = allows you to change your client, might only need to use this the first time you set it up, or if seti ever comes out with an updated client.

Stop Transmit = keeps you from transmiting back to seti, I found that it doesn't stop an already transmiting client, it just keeps ones from starting.

Also here is seti drivers home page for more info:

http://www.wakeassoc.com/setidriver/ ;)

update prograss now button = updates the graph at the bottom from the state.sah file