It's A Tough Fight In The Standings

Mangar

I was hoping you'd notice :)

I loaded up a machine which was 98% through a 1,000,000 unit Tinker last night and let it finish before the unit expired. Muahahaha. Watch my dust! (and my Electric bill! Aargh)

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know he's a bit further down, but I would also be watching out for this guy.

Shame my average isn't that high.. only just into the 100's at the mo.

I'm really not that worried about it. I am just having a slow day today, because all of my rigs have been down, and they are all working on 249 point tinkers. lol so I'll be fine once those are done haha.

Huge storm hit last night, had to shut down all 3 machines at home for Tuesday night. Wednesday morning my 2.8c wouldn't boot up and internet connection was hosed. Working to get crap back on-line now.

Looks behind and sees headlights not to far off.

Huge storm hit last night, had to shut down all 3 machines at home for Tuesday night. Wednesday morning my 2.8c wouldn't boot up and internet connection was hosed. Working to get crap back on-line now.

Looks behind and sees headlights not to far off.

the storms is the same reason I had to shut down.

You guys won't have much to worry about from me for a while; I had 5 computers folding for me not long ago, now it's down to two. On top of that one of the computers will be traveling with me to sniperwatch lan (what was OCC lan) and other places for almost two weeks.

But give me a couple of months and I may finally have the funds to build a few zombie folding computers (read: very barebones, diskless linux distro over lan.) Watch out then.

You guys won't have much to worry about from me for a while; I had 5 computers folding for me not long ago, now it's down to two. On top of that one of the computers will be traveling with me to sniperwatch lan (what was OCC lan) and other places for almost two weeks.

But give me a couple of months and I may finally have the funds to build a few zombie folding computers (read: very barebones, diskless linux distro over lan.) Watch out then.

I've been playing around with the diskless idea too. I may be needing some help soon!