Strategy & Tactics In Teamplay........

Freejack

I know this thread is gonna get some heat if not some serious flames, but I need to ask this. Why is it when in TeamBased games do people not play as teams? then on top of that someone thinking and trying to take out 5 guys since he is the last man standing on his team is a camper? I thought in teambased play the team was the point not the individual. All I have to say is anyone of the teams I have seen play as individuals and not together usually loses unless someone screws up with a grenade or get's lucky with one. I don't mind rambo attitude on a game that is everyman for himself (cause it's sometimes funny to watch). I see no I in Team. I guess annonymity has made it easier.

change server? i've found the more servers i play on, the more i find out the usual crowd in each server... so after a while i get to know that some servers will be full of n00b's trying to kill their own team and somehow succeeding even with friendly fire disabled (!!!! vehicles, other objects), but then i'll find servers where the skill and serious attitude is fairly commonplace... those servers are a LOT more fun to play on as both sides tend to be highly skilled and work together and the whole team tactics come into play, it's actually nearly . its that good (i'm an avid gamer and i'm going to do a masters in computer games technology this september, so i like games a bit)

you can always try finding a clan that is recruiting and/or holding trials... or just put your team as [cless] for clanless or [no_clan] and if yer really good you might just get head-hunted...

anyway, i'd suggest switching servers... some are random i know, but some are fairly consistent, whether that is consistently annoying, or consistently . :D

well, there's my speech all said and done, thankyou, thankyou very much :lol: