I Get A Lot Of "could Not End Pogram" Errors

chomorro

I get a lot of could not end program not responding, end now errors. Why does this happen?? Windows also takes forever to load all the start up programs at start. My cpu should be pretty fast i dont get it. My old athlon xp 2600+ would load all my start up programs really fast. Well heres an incident that just happened. I was going to play startcraft with some friends. My bro who shares a router with me also joined the game. so four people total and it lagged hard core. I leave the game and everything runs perfect??? we have the same connection and his is a amd xp 1800+. I exit and my cpu usage wasnt any higher then 4%. i go into control panel and then close it and get a could not end end now error. WHy do i get these errors?? Escpecially with closing a control panel window. I think whatevere it is has a huge effect on my net connection.

No question marks in hardware. I have spybot search and destroy, spysweeper, and norton antivirus all up to date. Nothing found. All windows updates.

If you install a fresh copy of windows over the old will all the installed programs still be there??? This is a semi new reformat reformated 2 months ago. and i have 79% of 120gb HD free.

Edited by chomorro

maybe somthing is unstable?

sounds like it could be a ram issue possibly if it is hardware at all..maybe use partiion magic save all teh suff u want on another partition and jsut reinstall windows on a new partition