Weekly Wu Production

Stachman31

Must be sign of the times. Had my lowest WU count as far back as I can see. Any one else see the same thing? However points are right at my average :D . Can anyone say "Tinkerville".

Does anyone know if a WU was submitted after the 9:00 pm update counts on todays totals or does it go towards tommorows? :foldon::foldon:

do the maths...

181 + 66 + 24 = 271 (07.10's day total)

heh heh, the work units are a bit easier to add in your head...

i think the 12am results for a given date are added on to the previous date, e.g. that 24 points for 07.10 12am will have been included on the 07.09 day total...

Good catch Hardng!! Three hours of Farcry and my brain is still hearing rockets exploding all around me... Can't think straight anymore, not to mention doing any sort of math computations. Just submitted another tinker, so that should show up under today's total, not tomorrows. Meaning my best week (points-wise)!!!

Whoop-there-it-is!!!

I didn't get as many Tinkers this week as some did. However I must have gotten some more in the last day or so. I can't check all my machines, but I have only completed 4 WUs today. Two weeks ago was something else- I hit an all time high!

I have seen WUs complete just after 9:00 PM CST and show up on the Stanford stats page, but not be reflected in the Extreme OC stats at midnight. I think there are two sources for data, and the third-party stats must get theirs from a second database at Stanford- there is a lag between when the Stanford page shows results and when Extreme OC shows it that can't be accounted for in the 3-hour update cycle used by EOC.