Spidey Senses

adrenalinepcs

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if i saw that i would kil it. lol.. i just got back from texas, and i could not sleep the last night becasue i saw 4 wolf spiders along the wall.. :(

Oh man...I'd have a panic attack, either that or kill them. Although, to be honest, I saw a wild black widow spider once, and ever since that incident, I haven't been *AS* afraid of spiders.

PS, if visting cabins in PA, you can see black widow spiders on your cabin floor. And yes, I'm 100% sure it was a black widow, and it was a female. They had to use a special cleaner on the floor, lol. I sprayed it with Lysol. It shrivled up and died...heh, heh, heh...

I sprayed it with Lysol. It shrivled up and died...heh, heh, heh...

LOL! yeah, that's what i'd do if faced with a fairly large sized spider...find the nearest aerosol and spray it until it can't breathe anymore!

Tarantulas ARE spiders. I think maybe they're confusing "daddy long-legs" which have two varieties. The less deadly spider variety, and the worse "non-spider" variety.

Tarantulas ARE spiders. I think maybe they're confusing "daddy long-legs" which have two varieties. The less deadly spider variety, and the worse "non-spider" variety.

^ has a GED on Spider characteristics... :P

The black widow wasn't a large spider...it was very small. The thorax of one is about the size of pea, but the posion will kill you and put you thru a lot of pain, but is easily treated medically.

But still, darn right I sprayed her with somethin - I wasn't gonna let that sucker reproduce, lol.