found a log (trillian) so happy

Edited by aiRman

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey

Man you must really like this girl if your post this in OCC :P

I did a search on google for "cell phone number search" some websites came up try this one www.phonedirectorysearch.com Your need her name (which I sure you know)

It has some other features too.

Hope this helps

:D

WOW that was fast..... Well good luck

Edited by [R]BENDER

Yeah dude, good luck with it. I'm not sure why you are posting this here inparticular (I suppose you must trust this forum alot).

I recently passed m number onto a girl I like.. man, I hope she is interested ( I don't know why am I saying this... oh yeah.. alcohol.. darn!)

i posted here because this is like my second home :)

also...i was thinkin there might have been another way to recover it with TKC or somethin lol...

but anyways, trillian logs everything so it's all good :)

i used "family key logger" for a while when i was in a shared house cos i though some people in the house (who weren't really close mates) were f--king about on my computer...

anyway, turns out they weren't doing anything harmful, just a bit of hotmail and maybe moving something on my desktop or something...

yeah, family key logger logs absolutely everything... well, printable characters anyway... i don't think it does Ctrl etc... but yeah, it came in handy a few times when i was doing online forms for job applications and typing out like 30,000 letters and then the page going weeowp and saying error or not refreshing properly or i dunno, word crashing or something...

but yeah, ANYway, good luck with the girl dude... cool that she gave you her number... good stuff... :D

Oh man...

I don't want to sound offensive? But how old are you? I remember being like "Oh, she likes this person or he does" etc. when I was 12-13. Granted I'm only 16, but the best way to impress girls when your young is to act chill about it. Don't start freakin out and not be able to talk to them, just relax and be smooth :P

BENDER,Jul 9 2004, 10:52 PM] Hey

Hahaha You sound like a ladies man devil (grated everyone here is a geek) :P

I've done enough things with enough girls to know whats going on. I am 16 and still in high school and whatnot, but I don't act like a geek in the real world. Thats why I'm here so much, I let it all out on the forums so I can retain my "cool" friends...Well, uncool friends because being cool is overrated in high school...whatever, i'm confusing myself.