Itsasexybeast.com

Coolzero101

Im considering starting my own website all about case mods called Itsasexybeast.com, I could use some staff help I would just like an idea how many people would be interested in managment with me?

I would be intrested. Ive been thinking about starting a bussiness for a long time.

Edit:

Oooh. Website. ya that would be better. a bussiness over the internet wouldnt work

Edited by General

i would like to help out. I don't know much about web hosting but i try to help out in other areas like testing.modding,&etc or whatever else you might need help in

Yeah, ask the mods here if they'd like to help. They could try out the banned section for a while. :P:D

Edit: can I be your official spammer? Someone here has already done that for OCC. (j/k)

So what else do you need?

Yeah, ask the mods here if they'd like to help. They could try out the banned section for a while. :P:D

Edit: can I be your official spammer? Someone here has already done that for OCC. (j/k)

does his name start with a hard and end in nrg?

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Yeah, ask the mods here if they'd like to help.  They could try out the banned section for a while. :P  :D

Edit:  can I be your official spammer?  Someone here has already done that for OCC. (j/k)

does his name start with a hard and end in nrg?

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I think so