Sign in to follow this  
adrenalinepcs

Photoshop Tennis Anyone?

well i think raj stole it first :P and put raj's car on it.. then i filled it.. :D

You guys are ruining my car! :P:lol:

Too bad real life didn't come with an "undo" button.

isnt the motor in the back whats that air filter doing up front

exactly what i was thinking.

i really dont' like these things...it just gets tooo far. and the picture ends up looking like crap.

the best way to go, is to say, here's the original, and each person photoshops as they like. they turn it in, and it is judged. that way...you don' thave to worry about someone posting before you did, and you both used the original, blah blabh labha.

exactly what i was thinking.

i really dont' like these things...it just gets tooo far. and the picture ends up looking like crap.

the best way to go, is to say, here's the original, and each person photoshops as they like. they turn it in, and it is judged. that way...you don' thave to worry about someone posting before you did, and you both used the original, blah blabh labha.

:withstupid: that works a lot better, and that way anyone and everyone can participate, instead of just two people, while the rest of us twiddle our thumbs (although, you guys realize that you can have more than one "match" at a time...just challenge someone else)

So how are we going to send these files. They are going to start getting a little big after a while, just let me know and i'm game.

not really. since you cannot edit someone else's layers, there's no need for the psd. After you add your layer, just flatten the image, save as jpeg and post it. File size shouldn't get too big, even after a 100 changes.

i guess we wil have to wait for raj to come back for that.. i guess we can start another one... soo hows this:

PHOTOSHOP THIS!

subaru_wrx_sti.jpg

heres mine for the Subaru STI

re-colored car

neon glow

carbon-ing

meshing

tinting

changed rims

and adrenaline.. il put my volley back tomrow.. time to sleeeep

MS Paint 4 life hu......rriiigghhht. Have you ever used Photoshop? Obviously not. I have met one of you so called photo editors that use MS Paint and all I can say is wow. Someone need to take time and lean how to use the far superior Photoshop or just change hobbies. The two programs are nothing alike and MS Paint has 25% of the features that Photoshop has. Yikes.

Happy OC'ing and as always.......... :foldon::foldon:

P.S.- Whats with the car picturs...get something cool that we can actually work with.