Sign in to follow this  
adrenalinepcs

Photoshop Tennis Anyone?

Are you and Roadkill just going back and forth till some-one wins and then the next person takes them on or what.....?

So AdrenalinePCS..what do you do for a living that has gottne you into the fine program that is Photoshop?? Myself, I'm a 3rd year Architecture Major at Ball State University in Munice, IN. I love taking photo's and I make wallpapers with Photoshop and Quark for fun in my little spare time. Just trying to get some small talk going while we wait for Roadkill's big disapointment...lol

big dissapointment?

ok then :P enjoy

YEH THAKE THAT AS A SERVE :P

what I did:

Carbon hood

Meshed

Tinted

:withstupid: yea...I dont know what Agallion is talking about *closes Ares and Kazza* .....and I own legal copies of Every Adobe Product and Quark3D and Brice3D *laughs*

And wait a min...we are supposed to be editing the PHOTO..not ricing out the car...lol

.............. :foldon::foldon:

taht wasnt so hot..

bet bet MUSIC, a very rare poster on these fourms, would kill you guys at this lol

:withstupid: yea....weak effort Roadkill.....lol.....lets see what AdrenalinePCS can do with it now.....

i'll check back in a bit....since i'm not up till you guys get done dueling..later on