Not A Good Night :(

Split423

about 2 and a half hours ago (12am) our timberframe barn/garage burnt down because of a lightning strike :( our tractor, my dad's company car, two brand new harleys and an '02 honda cruiser went up with it along with some other things. i'll post pictures in the morning. i just thank god it wasnt our house and no one got hurt :( just thought u guys might wanna know

yea, they will cover it all, but it just sucks to watch it burn. my parents built the entire thing themselves and put so much work into. many thousand hours, and i helped out to. it's kinda like a child it just hurts so much

man. and i thought ive been having a rough week.

Im real sorry to hear that. I know how hard it is to see a treasured item destroyed.

Atleast you have the insurance to fall back on.

You might want to check out a lightning rod system. In tornado alley, it's unwise to do without them (where I used to live,) and not a bad idea for the rest of us. Sorry about the loss, it makes my lost folding time look like spilled milk.