A+ Exam Help! Questions

anthony

psh come on bruce you know thats kinda cheap question, also i think having phasechange on the test was a little psuhing it, seriously i saw "John recnetly installd a Phase-Change system...." i mark the question to go back to it later right when i saw phase change i dont know crap about it..i mean i could see possible watercooling MAYBE but phasechange..thats going slightly to far and pletier is just dumb to have on there i mean all 3 of those viod your warrnety lol

I think you are missing the point. These are things people do to their computers, thus they are relevant. There was nothing cheap about that question (or the phase change question), in fact I am delighted that they cover those items. Can you imagine if the test only covered behaviors that didn't void the warranty? That's not very realistic, and certainly not any sort of justification. It also wouldn't make for a good tech.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im jsut saying that its a littel extreme, and waht person who has phase change would bring a computer to the shop? and if a phase change system broke,, i think ud be screw and no tech could fix it