Gotta Love Being Cheap

Mist

Well I went to tj max today looking for shorts to work out in and end up buying some quicksilver shirts and jeans but the reason I post is because of what happened after I left it. I go next door to this used book store and lo and behold they have *new* software for cheap heh. I browse through and while some of the titles were decent two caught my attention. I got a new copy of unreal 2 (yeah it wasn't that great but it cost 8 bucks heh where as on the website it is 30) and also silent hunter 2 (I had the first and liked it but the second didn't do well until they patched it). Still for a total of 13 dollars I got two brand new games to kill time on. I do wonder did anyone try the xmp patch for unreal 2? I am downloading it now but it will be awhile.

they had the orignal ut for 5 new but I didn't want it sadly the u2 expanded multiplayer works but no one plays :( ohh well unreal 2 is alright but silent hunter 2 doesn't have a higher resolution then 800x600?

I remember from the message he sent me of his new shorts that they were neon blue with the word "angel" on the back of them... I gotta dig out the e-mail and post it.... hmmmm where is it??!!! hehe