Water Cooling

I really havent decided on how I am going to cool my PC yet been looking into water cooling though it all depends how much money i have left when Im finish getting all the hardware. back to the question Im pretty looking for a kit that not to expensive but has good performance for OCing also my case size is 17"h x 18 3/4"D x 8" W

thanks in advance

there are a couple of threads with the watercooling ideas for cheap...you can look around. i have listed it about 12 times, and i really don't feel like posting it again lol :)

watercooling is soo cool. it's a great investment.

alright i think im right bout this but if im not some 1 coorrect me

you need this:

pump

raidator

cpu block

gpu block

resevoir

also all the radiators Ive seen are use 120 mm fan slots and my case only hase 4 80mm slots ( 2 back 1 side 1 front) so is there any 80mm radiators or should i cut a 120 blow hole on top of my computer?

yeah, it's time for you to earn your modding stripes dude... you're gonna have to cut a hole just make sure that wherever you put it doesn't block the dvd/cd drives if its at the top, or the harddrive cage if its down at the bottom-front

you could mount the rad externally and keep it from puting any heat back into your case also do cut out the prestamped fan grills in your case for best results it will give more airflow and make less noise also if you mount the radiator externally it will have great airflow thus better temps and ocs try also you can clean the dust easier I would use the double 120mm or car rad with two 12v dc fans just mod to molex for rad fan and your good to go as long as you have a big strong psu :foldon:

BUild your own man. I just bought a pretty big system iand have spent about $110 bucks

good you be more specific on how you spent only $110??

I've also started to look into water cooling, and these are rough avg prices I've found:

pump: $65

radiator: $55

reservoir: $20

Cpu block: $50

VGA block: $40

tubing: $2

That comes to $232. Add an extra $40 if you'd like a harddrive cooler. Are these prices way off? Or are there some type of other alternatives you "custom-builders" have used?

Also, I want it to be fully compatible with my current system (athlon + geforce3) and my future system (amd 64...socket 939 probably...+ geforce 6800).