Really Bad Problem With Video Playback On Nvidia C

I have just recenly discovered a problem with playback on My new 5900FX card and many other Nvidia cards in the office. I recently made an animation on a white background in MAX>Imported to Premiere.. and all is fine, UNTIL I export it to MPEG4 format. When viewing in in premiere and Media Player, the white becomes a washed out grey and the colours look saturated. I tried everything I can think of to solve this, From different codecs, to compression settings, but had no luck. On testing it on other PC's it seems that this only happens when playing it on Nvidia cards...I've tried playing with the gamma/brightness&contrast settings but its just not been good for me. I have tried older drivers and the newest too, but all have this same problem.

Has anyone else encountered this before? I will be posting a piece of the white video later so u can download and view it to see if it affects anyone else..

Thanks in advance

--Rob

It's hard to tell without seeing the video, but might it have to do with the "digital vibrance" thing that Nvidia has on their cards? You can adjust it from the same panel where you adjust the contrast/brightness and stuff like that in the Nvidia driver panel. I've played with it before and it just makes all the colors really saturated looking....it's worth a shot. :)

i have to have the brightness at about 125-130% and contrast at 95% on my GF2-GTS... colour is normal... is just dark (at default)

- that's the video-overlay settings only