We've Lost Another Intel Fan..*begins Crying*

Well is seems the once loyal Intel fans are dropping like flies...yet another new post today about someone dropping Intel to pick up an AMD Athlon 64..*secrectly plans on getting one too* I hope Intel's new 775 chip is a good as they are making it out to be.

Happy OC'ing and as always... :foldon::foldon:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i once tried to migrate from amd to intel using a prescott. yeagh you probably now how that went,i got burned.and i ended up with the cpu in my sig.i think if i had gotten a northwood chip instead of the prescott i might still be useing intel.

Well is seems the once loyal Intel fans are dropping like flies...yet another new post today about someone dropping Intel to pick up an AMD Athlon 64..*secrectly plans on getting one too* I hope Intel's new 775 chip is a good as they are making it out to be.

Great NOW look what you've done :ph34r:

I know I know....way to go Xav....you've started it up again. But its not a question of debating who is better. We all already know that..*cough* INTEL *cough*...

Ahh....i'm just joking....like I stated earlier, I too will soon be building an AMD 64-bit system for myself. However that does not mean i'm going to be scraping my old 2.4c and selling it away like yesterdays news. I know a good proc when I see one. As long as Intel keeps putting out quality products i'll keep one at my side with a trusty AMD 64 side-kick.

Happy OC'ing and as always.... :foldon::foldon: