Ip Spoofing

jinnah

Hi,

Well this is my question

Lets say I make my self a proxy server ,and I connect through this proxy server :Would it be possible say I have my proxy physically in usa ,but I want it to represent an ip address in the Northpole

What should i do in such a case ,

I thought I should be able to connect through another subnet mask is that

possible .My question might sound stupid my apologizes just a quest for knoweldge

Cheers

If you connect thru a proxy for your web browsing, the proxy IP would be the IP shown to websites that you visit. However, websites can still see your "real" ip via Java or ActiveX applets/scripts. Since these applets run on your local machine, the proxy server will not protect you your "real" ip.

I belive its called BNC, Bounce Network Client.. I really have not delt with this since way back when... I used to.. do things other then overclock :P

Its basicly like a remote server / proxy and you use the bounced network addresses instead of ur 0wn.. and then you have [email protected]

I cant honestly remember how it works.. I know it can be done.. or "used to" beable to be done..

I dunno its been so long..

If u ask me i know all about this stuff. The BNC aka "bouncer" in the underground world. Totally hides yur ip and assigns u another ip. U can only use BNCs or shellz if u run a linux or unix machine. Windoze doesnt work. As for the proxy, if u really want to hide yur ip, u will need multiply proxies to be really anonymous. u need to connect to the proxy then connect thru another proxy and so to be really anonymous.