Wierd Mouse Glitch

RADEON

i only posted this here couce it wasnt getting much attention in the input device forum and i really need help to fix this.ok heres my problem: when ever i right click on one of my desk top icons my whole desk top will disapeer, my icons go,as dose my task bar. all that remains is my desktop wallpaper.now if i right click on my recycle bin it works fine but thats the only icon that works. i just noticed this last night so i dont know how long its been like this,it could of started a while ago and i just never new.but what i do find a little wierd is i only noticed this after i installed theme xp and downloaded a few themes. i uninstalled theme xp and it is still doing it. i also thought it could have some thin to do with my drivers for my x800 so i used ati uninstall and then downloaded new drivers from ati but still no help. i cant figure it out i need help.

heh yup fresh install dose solve everything but instead i just used windows restore and restored it to 2 days ago. all is fine now.i do wish i could find out why7 it was doing that though.