Soldner Secret Wars Sucks!

RADEON

this is the worst piece of garbage ive seen for a while.its a multiplayer game but thiers only like 10 servers and i kept getting booted from all of them :angry: . ive had this game for about 5 days and havent been able to play for more than 5 minutes and that was single player not multi.the graphics suck really bad. the textures are the worst. the suposed destryable biuldings are garbage as well. you shoot a biulding with a tank and the biulding dosnt explode or burn but it just simply diapeers,gone, poof just disapeers :angry: .its the same when u roll over a fence or somethin it dosnt smash but just diapeers. i cant believe i wasted money on this garbage. im so sick of games being released as no more than betas and not finished. :angry:

"IM SOOOOOOOO PISSED OFF" :angry::angry:

I boutght tis game too and quickly brought it back

I actually thought some of it was ok and the online cursing was fun for a few minutes, but thats about it.

The physics was the only standard part about it, the "zoom" was hilarious and the weather effects and general graphics were very dated looking.

Basically dont buy this game at all, its pretty crap :(:rolleyes: