Up 100+spots After One Week

RADEON

ive only been folding for about a week and i just checked the team stats and i went up from spot 462 or somethin to 241 thats over 200 spots! i got 1100+ pionts and ive only done 15 work units.

Yep.. congrats. I noticed I am climbing the ranks due to inactive folders. Though not as fast as some people (Silverfox :)). We just need more ppl to do this level of folding, its not as though its hard.. just your main rig is enough. :foldon:

yea that is what I did when I first joined. now it seems like i'm stuck in the low 60's high 50's rank.

Same here, stuck at 60th unless get passed tonight. The first 3 weeks of folding went awesome, moved up to the top 100. A little more difficult once you get past 70. Need to recruit some friends!! Keep killing those WUs. Good job.

i was stuck at 109 for a long time and then i gave out some gmail account and go some people to fold for me and now I'm in #103 i know I'll get in the top 100 soon.

hmmm... good idea, maby i should do that, i have around 8 invites