Just Had To Ask Why?

"Is it necessary for me to drink my own urine? No, but I do it anyway because it's sterile and I like the taste."

ick that was more info than I needed lol.

haha sorry, that was a quote from dodgeball. i just figured most people had seen it because it was so funny

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

im dropping my tornado and getting water

but the torando does cool very very(30 degree loads) well so it was worth the noise for awhile, plus when ur kinda a newbie to overclocking its good to know you have a freaking huge fan so u wont burn up ur stuff

peopel get stuff because they can, they want it. I think Scion vans are ugly as anything but you know what, theres a lot of people that like them, why do we have cars that go 0-60 in liek 3 seconds where most places the speed limit is 55? (granted nobody goes 55 on thoses roads but still)

it sjsut becase we can, who cares what I have, even better who cares what YOU have i think silence is over rated i like a little noise(granted i think my tornado is to loud) but 35 db is perfectly fine for me

like many have said its thier money, and they will spend it how they like. and another guy said, sometimes its about having bigger and better. hek! i have a xaser III case and i love having a huge amount of db's pumping out of my case, who cares if its silent.

if it was like cars, would u have an elecrtic silent car

or

sommit like a 1971 dodge challenge. mmmmm let me think

with PC's i think the louder the better!

and people do want to show off, u have to be happy with it yourself if not there is no point, but if not, what the hell are case galleries for?

I have just this to say:

How do you know those dual systems are real? Prove that these people aren't kids SAYING they are buliding these massive rigs...

:withstupid: I agree wholeheartedly

As for people using big dualie rigs at home, I guess some people just enjoy having a b@d@zz machine. Most OCers seem to have a healthy hardware fetish (I know I do  ) anyway, so why not.

Too true Target :withstupid::ph34r:

big red made a post about it a while back..its near impossible to overclock duel procs

i think it is possible.. but alot of trouble that im not willing to deal with lol

Its the opterons that are a pain to o/c. <_<

Dual MP's for example can O/C pretty well. Dignan has his oc/ed substantially.

big red made a post about it a while back..its near impossible to overclock duel procs

i think it is possible.. but alot of trouble that im not willing to deal with lol

Its the opterons that are a pain to o/c. <_<

Dual MP's for example can O/C pretty well. Dignan has his oc/ed substantially.

For sure.... Don't believe everything you hear, read, whatever. It took some work but I have two 2500's OCed to 2.3 ghz on my K7D Master. (Bridge mods, Wire tricks, and pin tricks) To set multi, FSB, and voltage, and make them SMP enabled.

Stock 166*11 1.65 1.83ghz

Now 133*17 1.725 2.26ghz

Can't OC pish, find the right pins and some speaker wire, it never new what hit it.

If it can't hack decent OC's in the BIOS, hardwire it!